Monday 27 June 2011

It's Been a Long Time!!

I love taking pictures, especially of my son, but i also enjoy macro photography.

I'm am still very much a beginner though!!!

I got my macro lens out the other day and realised i hadn't used it for 4 years, so I'm very rusty!
I really enjoyed composing the shots, and experimenting with all the different things I shot.

If you asked me what setting i used, i wouldn't be able to tell you of hand, but if you really want to know i can look it up for you.

I just keep shooting what i like and play with the setting till i get the picture how i like it.

As they say "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" if we all liked the same things, the world would be a very boring place!!!



These little yellow flowers actually have a diameter of about 1cm.
I don't know their name, but I'm sure my mother will inform me.





 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment